i think it’s turning out rather nicely! these are samples of the name patches i’ll soon be offering. i’m using the fan-constructed Tengwar For English Mode for the patches you see in elvish script, and the runes/cirth as used by the Dwarves in The Hobbit (a slightly different, more complex system was used in LoTR). the patch that i’m working on now will say “Gabriel” when it’s finished (for the examples i’m using names of my friends and family). i intend to fill in the letters with a lovely grassy green color.
9 Notes/ Hide
- soulairis likes this
- gingernutty reblogged this from awhitemothflew
- fuzzpatches answered:Is this the link you learned elvish from? ( starchamber.com/paracel… ) If not could you send me the one you studied?
- atallhobbit likes this
- fuzzpatches likes this
- lovelyapocalypse answered:They look very cool!
- kpeaceo likes this
- olessan answered:Beautiful work!
- trail-of-lights likes this
- awhitemothflew posted this