Q:It would be stupid if Zuko named his daughter Ursa. That's a symbolic name ("mother bear") and is supposed to represent how protective Ursa is over her children. We don't know what the name is yet, but here's hoping it's something that's actually original and doesn't infringe on another character's individuality.
it’s not stupid, it’s sentimental. i’m named after my great aunt and my grandmother, how does that infringe on their individuality? my brother is named after my father, my sister and my boyfriend both have their grandparents’ names as middle names, how does that infringe on anyone’s individuality? it’s a natural thing to want to give your loved ones namesakes, especially when you lost them. hello, what about Iroh II and Bumi II and Kya II? it’s not just a narrative device, it’s human nature. i’m not gonna lose any sleep if that isn’t her name, i just think it would be sweet. there are some people i’d like to give a namesake one day, myself, and i definitely don’t think it’s stupid. cool your jets, Anon.
i wonder if Zuko named his daughter Ursa…
How to make an Avatar fan cry
- that’s it just bring out Uncle Iroh
- literally that is all you have to do
okay i have one episode of legend of korra to go and i don’t think i can love Bumi any harder before my fucking heart explodes. jesus fucking christ i love Bumi.
soooo i’m finally catching up on legend of korra online
i am like ten seconds in
is that a kaiju attacking this water tribe ship or
things i am noticing about my feelings toward Legend of Korra
- Makorra makes me frown progressively harder whenever i think of it
- eew :[
- usually i don’t have any problem with the canon couples in my fandoms but this just irks me. and by “usually don’t” i mean “practically never do.”
- the best thing about the show is Lin Bei Fong and the Air Family
- also the giant statue of Aang because feelings
- and Bolin. and Pabu. and Naga. And WIND BUFFALOES BABY
- i really dislike how neatly the rebellion story arc was tied up. but then there is the fact that they were going off the assumption that there’d only be one season so mitigating circumstances but
- i hope the dissatisfaction of the general non-bending population isn’t going to be brushed aside in the next season
- i really kinda wanted to see Old Man Aang. can we please have adorable little old man Aang? Riding on Spirit Appa like Roku and Fang?
me and my boyfriend were in target, right? and we wandered through the aisles until we spotted these little dry-erase boards shaped like tvs & speech bubbles. so I wrote a bunch of stupid ATLA/LOK stuff on them like “Momo is Amon” and Sokka quotes. yes, I am an adult.
i loved the Foggy Swamp Tribe before Tahno made it cool
Dear Uncle Iroh;
i don’t think Iroh II looks ‘too young’ to be Zuko’s son. why not?
IROH AND OZAI PPL
plot twist: General Iroh is a non-bender
i had the same thought! wouldn’t it be fascinating? we need more badass non-benders to round things out. in ATLA we had Sokka, Suki, Mai, Ty Lee, Piandao… etc.
Secret Tunnel (Chongthenomad Remix) FEATURING BILL RINALDI
Produced by Chongthenomad
Vocals by Bill Rinaldi
I had the AMAZING honor to collaborate with Bill Rinaldi himself, and we decided to put our own little (or not so little) twist on Secret Tunnel, in honor of my namesake.
Hope you enjoy guys!
welp. this is beyond awesome.
Lin isn’t outta the game just yet
i think we’re gonna get to see more badassery from her a la Iroh breaking out of prison on the Day of Black Sun. it would practically be criminal not to.